Sasha Welsh is a sponsored artist of The Field a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization. You can make a tax-deductible donation by check or credit card. Contributions are gratefully accepted year-round.
donate online with a credit card
- Go to http://www.thefield.org/t-sponsoranartist.aspx
- Type in “Sasha Welsh” in the “artist name” box
- Click “Contribute” and enter your information
donate by check
- Please make your check payable to “The Field.”
- Write “for Sasha Welsh” in the memo line.
- Don’t forget to make sure your correct address is on the check so I can thank you for your generosity
- Mail your contribution to me, not The Field. Email me for the address if you don’t have it.
The Field is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization serving the New York City performing arts community. Contributions made to The Field and earmarked for Sasha Welsh are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information about The Field contact: The Field, 161 6th Avenue, New York NY 10013, (212)691-6969, fax: (212)255-2053, www.thefield.org. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of The Field’s latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from The Field or from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.